Use the chain saw chain grinding fixture to make your chain saw as sharp as new, making your work more time-saving and labor-saving!
It is as easy to use as a pencil sharpener; just set the clamp to the rod, position the pawl on the tooth, insert the burr into the guide sleeve, and turn the handle.
Every time you grind a tooth, you only need to pull the chain. The precise sharpening can ensure that every tooth is repaired!
The pawl acts as a stop to ensure accurate and repeatable tooth positioning.
Standard 30° sharpened front angle, anodized aluminum fixture with a detachable crank and a set of guide bushings，can be used for all chain saws
Size：As picture show
Package Includes: 1x Handy Chain Grinder+2xPawl
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 15-25 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
* LIMITED stock, Click ADD TO CART before stock runs out! *
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money